- What is PayPal and how does it work?
- Credit and Debit Card Transactions
- How can I buy from you without using a debit or credit card?
- Do you have a shop? or can we visit you?
- Can I buy an item as a gift for someone else?
- How do you source your stock?
- Refunds - changed your mind?
- Refunds - items damaged in transit.
- I have not received my delivery.
What is PayPal and how does it work?
PayPal is a safer, simpler way to send and receive money online. It's free
to sign up for a PayPal account. For payments made as a purchase of goods or
services, the recipient (seller) will be charged a fee. You can pay with money
held in your PayPal account balance or use another payment method such as a
credit card, debit card or your bank account. Once you sign up for a PayPal
account, you just need to select PayPal as your payment method when you shop
online and you will be asked to log in to your account with your email address
and password to confirm the payment. PayPal never shares your financial
information with sellers or retailers. For more information visit www.paypal.co.uk.
Credit and Debit Card Transactions
We are fully aware of the risks involved with card transactions over the internet so for both parties' safety and peace of mind, we process all card payments using our own PayPal facility. You do not need to be registered with PayPal in order to use this service (see above).
- If you do not have a PayPal account, simply add as many items as you like to your basket and then follow the link to the checkout and at "Payment Method" select "Go to PayPal". You will then be sent over to a secure online payment form that you can use to make any credit or debit card payment.
- If you already have a PayPal account, select "Use PayPal account" and you will be sent to the appropriate page to complete the transaction.
How can I buy from you if I don't have a debit or credit card?
- If you have a PayPal account (or decide to open one) it will also give you the option to pay for your purchases by debit card or bank transfer through your banking account.
- If you do not have a PayPal account or banking account and / or do not wish to open one, we are also happy to receive payment direct from you via cheque, postal order or money order. Simply add as many items as you wish to your basket and when you reach the checkout select "Cheque, money order, postal order" and follow the instructions for mailing your payment to us. If you use this method the items you have selected will then be reserved for 7 days to await your payment. Your purchase will then be despatched once the appropriate funds have cleared our bank account, which may take up to a week to happen. PLEASE ENSURE YOU WRITE YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE BACK OF YOUR CHEQUE etc., so that we can link your payment with your order.
- You may make payment directly to our business account through a bank transfer payment in person or on-line. To do this, complete your shopping and when you reach the checkout select "Bank Transfer" and follow the instructions for making the transfer. If you use this method the items you have selected will then be reserved for 7 days to await your transfer and your purchase will be despatched as soon as the funds clear our account. PLEASE GIVE YOUR POSTCODE AND NAME AS THE REFERENCE, so that we can link your payment with your order.
- Alternatively you can contact us to arrange an appointment for a personal shopping visit with us and make your payment in cash or with PayPal, if you have a PayPal account (see below). Obviously if you come to us you will not incur any delivery charges: however, refunds will not be possible as all goods will be sold "as seen".
Do you have a shop? or can we visit you?
We operate our business directly from our home address and do not have a
high-street outlet whereby you can simply "drop in". However we are
always happy to accommodate those who wish to browse and buy in person, but need
to arrange any such visits to fit in with our teaching and therapy commitments.
If you would like to call and browse through our VERY extensive stock and select
crystals for yourself, please telephone us (01202) 524379 to arrange a visit.
Payment at the time of your visit can be arranged by credit / debit card IF you
have a PayPal account OR by cash.
One of the advantages of visiting us is that you can take advantage of our expertise (we teach Crystal Healing practitioner courses and Crystal workshops and are also qualified Crystal Healers and Energy Workers) and discuss with us, if need be, what might be right for your needs. You may even be offered a cup of tea! Another advantage of a personal shopping visit is that you will not have to pay any delivery costs, and you may even be able to negotiate a one-off special deal on "large" purchases.
Please note that all goods sold in this way will be "as seen", and thus refunds (if you later change your mind) will not be possible.
Can I buy an item as a gift for someone else?
YES! When completing your order form you are asked if the delivery address is
other than your own. The item(s) will then be despatched to that address, once
all other criteria have been satisfied. If you wish a message for the recipient
(such as: "Happy Birthday Frank, with love from Jane") to be included
with the item(s), simply enter it in the box that is headed: "delivery
message; special instructions; comments about your order".
We also can provide credit notes / gift vouchers if you wish to give a special gift, yet allow the recipient to make their own selections. Eventually you will be able to buy these "on-line", but at the moment if you wish to arrange to buy one of these please contact us to discuss what you need.
How do you source your stock?
We purchase direct from wholesalers and private suppliers within the UK, and
in most cases buy items we can hand-pick in person, ensuring the quality and
integrity of what we offer to others. Wherever possible we select crystals from
the most ethical and knowledgeable suppliers, whilst also choosing them through
our experience of quality and price. Most of the wholesalers we use specialise
in certain crystals and / or source them from specific countries, buying direct
from the mines or their immediate distributors. This means that we are able to
acquire the best crystals we can find and sell them to our customers, usually at
"below high street" prices.
Refunds - changed your mind?
We make every effort to be honest when describing and photographing each item for sale. However there may be circumstances where you are not happy with an item you have purchased and wish to return it to us. In these cases:
- please notify us immediately of your intentions, stating clearly the reason for its return
- return the item to us within 28 days of the purchase date, making every effort to ensure it reaches us safely and in the same condition in which it reached you. You will be responsible for all postage and packing costs for the item's safe return to us: "Inner Light Crystals" will not accept any "delivery unpaid" items.
Refunds - items damaged in transit.
Your delivery options will have ensured that all despatches are covered by
Royal Mail's insurance terms and conditions. If any item has obviously been
damaged in the delivery process, please contact us immediately, stating the
problem, before you send the item(s) back. We will then let you know the
procedure to be followed regarding its return and what our refund of your
purchase and costs will be.
I have not received my delivery.
Royal Mail supply the following guidelines for determining if / when an item will be considered missing or lost in transit. Please follow these guidelines according to the method of delivery you chose when placing your order. If you have still not received your expected delivery after the relevant time has elapsed, please contact us and we will investigate and / or arrange a refund as appropriate.
|Product||Due Date||Considered lost in transit|
|1st class||Next working day after posting||10 working days after due date|
|2nd class||3 working days after posting||10 working days after due date|
|Standard Parcels||3 working days after posting||10 working days after due date|
|Special Delivery||Per delivery specification||5 working days after due date|
|International (Europe)||Per delivery specification||20 working days after due date|
|International (Rest of World)||Per delivery specification||25 working days after due date|