Inner Light Crystals is a UK business that supplies crystals and minerals to retail customers. Our customers privacy is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting all data that we collect from you. Accordingly, we only ever collect and store information that allows us to transact with you, and fulfil the legal requirements of our business. The sections that follow detail what information we collect, and why.
If you do not place an order with us (or create an account with us) we will not collect any information about you.
- If you (a) place an order and/or (b) create an account with us, the
following information will be collected:
your name; postal address; delivery address; phone number(s) (if supplied by you); Ip address; and any comments you entered when placing an order.
- If you use PayPal to pay for your order we will also collect:
PayPal payer id; PayPal transaction id.
- If you use a credit or debit card (not through PayPal) we will
the type of credit card used; the last 4 digits of credit card; the expiry date of the credit card; the square transaction id and the Square tender id.
NB: We use square to process credit and debit card payments and only share with Square the information necessary to complete the payment. Square give us a transaction and tender id which we store. (you can find out more about how square use the information provided at here).
The information we collect is solely to enable us to fulfil your orders For example: For example:
- If you place an order with us, the delivery name and address enables the items ordered to be delivered; your email address enables us to communicate (and update you with) relevant details concerning the despatch of your order, and/or to answer any questions you raise with us; your telephone number enables us to contact you directly, in case we need to discuss a specific issue with you concerning your order.
- If you create an account with us we will store whatever details you provide: these details are protected by an encrypted password of your choosing. Such details may include current and historic information covering postal and/or delivery addresses; orders you have placed; any un-purchased items held in your shopping basket.
- If you use PayPal to pay for your order, we will only store the
details necessary for us to manage your order. Only information that
is necessary to complete the transaction will be passed to PayPal:
they in turn only give us the information that is necessary for us to
complete your order
(for example the PayPal transaction id, which enables us process any refunds). They will NOT include any of your banking/card details.
- If you pay with a credit or debit card other than through PayPal, we will only share with Square the details necessary to complete the transaction. They in turn only give us the information that is necessary for us to complete your order (for example the Square transaction id and tender id, which enables us to process any refunds).
All data collected in the UK falls within the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). We take all reasonable precautions to safeguard (and prevent unauthorised access to) any information we collect and store, and hence may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your own personal purchase and/or account details
We will not share information with any third parties unless it is necessary to fulfil an order. For example, your name and delivery address has to be shared with delivery companies to enable your order to be delivered; your transaction information has to be shared with PayPal, if you choose to use PayPal to pay; or your name, the transaction amount and your credit card details will be passed to Square for processing the transaction, if you choose to pay via debit or credit card..
If you have created an account with us you can request the account be
deleted at any time simply by logging in to your account; visiting
"my account" and selecting "delete my account". We
will then remove ALL information not related
to orders* from our system. (NB: once this has happened, you
will no longer be able to access any historic or current details of
*Please be aware that for legal reasons we are required to keep details of items sold for a minimum of 7 years after the completion of each transaction
Cookies are used on this shopping site for the sole purpose of keeping track of the contents of your shopping basket once you have selected an item.
Changes to this statement
Any updates to this Notice will be made here, and will supersede previous versions. If you use our website to purchase items, and/or to create an account with us, you are agreeing to the use of your data in accordance with the latest Privacy Notice. A notification of this will be placed on our Home page for 1 month after changes have been made; and you can re-check this Privacy Notice at any time..
Privacy Statement updated 12 May 2020 in accordance with GDPR
If you have any questions about this statement, or want to know what information we hold about you please email us at email@example.com or use our Contact Us page.